6C33C Single End
Однотактный усилитель на 6С33С
Second version, Third version
This amplifier was described in the article (russian), published in the “RadioHobby” magazine, 1/2006.
Output transformers of the first version:
First version implementation process:
First version external view:
The first version was very nice, so another two versions were built soon. The main differences are:
- two separate plate power supply transformers. One was too hot.
- driver’s anode voltage was increased to 400v
- output transformer’s primary winding changes from 800 to 1200, secondary - from 107 to 130, each channel anode
capacitors changed from 1mF to 2mF (wit the respect to Yury Makarov, aka “Wizard”)
- microcontroller controlled “Nikitin” volume control and output VU-meters were implemented in the second version
- The “Amplifier Control Module” with InfraRed Remote Control and soft-start was implemented in the third version.